With the high cost of prescription drugs in the United States, millions of Americans turn to the web to purchase their medications every year. By using websites such as Canadian Pharmacy people are able to save money ordering prescriptions online from Canada.
Ordering drugs online is an easy way to save money.
It can translate to a discount of up to a whopping 80 per cent.
While the savings are enticing, it’s important to do your research.
First, to ensure you’re getting the best deal.
And secondly, to make sure you’re purchasing drugs online from a reputable pharmacy and aren’t putting yourself in danger.
Top Online Canadian Pharmacies:
- CanadaPharmacy.com is a certified Canadian International Pharmacy and works with trusted pharmacies and international suppliers. Their website is fast, easy to use and offers incredible savings. In fact, the company also offers a lowest price guarantee. They even offer pet medication at a discount. With over 90,0000 great reviews, and a $50 referral bonus, there are many benefits to shopping at Canada Pharmacy.
- CanPharm.com is also certified, and offers a lowest a price guarantee as well. They also have a $50 referral bonus. Free shipping is also offered.
Canada Drugs Direct
- CanadaDrugsDirect.com says it is “your destination for safe, certified, high quality medications at prices well below those of traditional pharmacies. We offer a large selection of the most popular brand name prescription and over-the-counter medications. In addition, we offer a wide variety of generic alternatives to save you even more money.” Canada Drugs Direct says patient well-being and safety is a top priority. “Our licensed pharmacists review every prescription against each patient’s medical file to ensure patient safety, just like a traditional pharmacy would.”
Why Is It Cheaper To Buy Prescriptions Online?
Well it’s pretty simple.
Pharmacies such as Canada Pharmacy that run their businesses online don’t have to pay a lease for multiple storefronts or other operating expenses that brick and mortar operations do.
They also don’t have in-person consultations interrupting their workflow which translates into higher productivity.
All of those savings are funneled down to the client.
Start Browsing North Pharmacy By Choosing One of The Following
Is It Safe Buying Prescriptions From A Canadian Online Pharmacy?
Purchasing drugs from online pharmacies can be safe, but doing your research is key.
Luckily, it’s easy to verify the credibility of web pharmacies such as Canada Pharmacy and NorthwestPharmacy.
And that’s done through CIPA (Canadian International Pharmacy Association).
CIPA is a network of licensed, retail pharmacies. They sell medication on the Internet to patients from Canada and the United States. All members must be licensed and regulated by the government for safety purposes.
According to CIPA, its member pharmacies have sold medications to more than 10 million people from the United States in the past 15 years and have had no safety issues arise.
The group promises its members’ prescription drugs offer a savings of up to 80 per cent cheaper than the United States, while maintaining an equivalent level of safety control and convenience as web pharmacy businesses in the United States.
Just as regular pharmacies need a prescription from a doctor, online pharmacy businesses do as well and CIPA says it makes them “an immediate and credible part of the solution to exorbitantly high drug prices in the U.S.”
CIPA has several tips on how to identify – and steer clear of – shady web pharmacy businesses:
- CIPA-certified pharmacies don’t send spam (via email or otherwise).
- CIPA pharmacy businesses “will not sell controlled substances or narcotics even with a prescription.”
- CIPA-certified businesses will not sell any prescription drugs without a valid, signed prescription from a doctor.
CIPA also provides a list of “rogue” online pharmacies and fraudulent online drug operations to stay away from.
“Rogues are websites that engage in a variety of unsafe practices,” states a post on CIPA’s website. “They sell medications without prescription, won’t tell you who they are or where they are located, or sell substandard – even counterfeit products.”
So whether you buy from above Canadian Pharmacies, or another online drug business, be sure you do your homework.
Tips To Increase Your Savings When Buying Drugs From Online Pharmacy Businesses:
- Ensure the web pharmacy you’re buying drugs from is credible. Doing so will ensure that you not only save money, but don’t receive dangerous drugs.
- Tell your health provider that you hope to save money on your medications. Sometimes, they can help by recommending other drugs in the same class as your current or potential prescription that may be on “lower tiers,” meaning they’re cheaper.
- Another way to ensure maximum savings is to determine the exchange rate from Canadian to U.S. dollars. Because exchange rates change regularly, it’s important to consider this before a purchase. And of course, ensure you calculate shipping costs so you don’t end up reducing the savings you’ve worked hard for.
To read more news about online Canadian pharmacies make sure you check out our blog with posts being added on a regular basis.